About Scott Hyder
Life isn’t always simple – especially when it comes to navigating legal matters. But as a seasoned Arizona attorneys, we can help you make an informed decision about complicated issues surrounding bankruptcy, real estate, foreclosure, trusts, wills, estate planning, probate, business agreements and personal injury.
Throughout your case, I will provide you with the most accurate information available, and answer all of your questions quickly – and with the greatest attention to detail. In addition, I will provide you with the assistance you need to resolve your matter efficiently and make sure you’re comfortable with each decision along the way.
With more than 19 years as an experienced Arizona attorney, I have served clients throughout the Valley and across the state. I look forward to speaking with you about all of your legal needs.
Client Satisfaction Comes First
You have a choice in who you hire to represent you for your personal, business and legal matters. My work product is of the highest quality and my rates are both reasonable and competitive. Most important to me is to make sure that each and every client is satisfied with my work. My expertise, reputation and work product goes above and beyond those of most professionals.
Please call or send me an e-mail to discuss any legal matter you may have. I will provide you an honest and professional assessment as to whether legal representation is necessary and whether I can be of any assistance to you. You will gain additional knowledge and perspective regarding your matter.
- Member of the State Bar of Arizona
- Member of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Adjunct Professor at the Arizona Summit Law School
- Admitted to practice in federal court for the District of Arizona
- Member of the prestigious Arizona Bankruptcy Inn of the Court
- Real estate and bankruptcy instructor for the Arizona School of Real Estate
- Referral attorney for AARP members (discounted rates provided for AARP members)
- Referral attorney for all Union Plus members (discounted rates provided for Union members)
- Member of the National Association Of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Awarded the prestigious Volunteer Lawyer of the Month
- Awarded the Hon. Sarah Sharer Curley Volunteer Award of the Year by the Arizona State Bar Bankruptcy Section