Arizona Real Estate Lawyer
As an Arizona real estate lawyer, I provide legal counsel for buyers and sellers, as well as landlords and tenants, homeowners associations, developers, municipalities, borrowers and lenders. Through consultation, contract development, mediation and litigation, I can help you navigate contracts, resolve disputes and avoid unnecessary risks.
Arizona Real Estate
With extensive experience in Arizona real estate, both as a lawyer and as a buyer, seller and landlord, I understand the legal issues facing many homeowners, renters, investors and developers. To help protect your best interests, just a few of the Arizona real estate services I provide include:
- Completing due diligence before purchasing or leasing a property
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating existing real estate leases or other agreements affecting the property
- Drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements
- Reviewing homeowners association documents to ensure they meet legal standards
- Resolving disputes
- Advising about short sales and loan modifications
- Assist in negotiations and preparing documents for land developers and investors
For more information about the services available or to schedule a no hassle consultation with an experienced Arizona real estate lawyer, please call (602) 923-7370 or fill my quick contact form.